la kvar grandaj Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  anxious about where hed get taken
miaowang123
MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 03:14 (2018)  anxious about where hed get taken --> Répondre en citant

SHANGHAI, China -- Luke Guthrie handled another day of strong wind and kept his distance in the BMW Masters with a 1-under 71, giving the American a four-shot lead going into the weekend of his first golf tournament in Asia. Guthrie never let anyone get closer than two shots at Lake Malaren on Friday, and he started to pull away with a 20-foot birdie that broke three ways on the 17th. But he misjudged the speed of the 18th green on a long chip and narrowly missed a 10-foot par putt on the final hole. That put him at 8-under 136, four shots clear of six players. Ricardo Gonzalez didnt make a bogey until the final hole and still had a 67, the lowest round of the day. Also in a tie for second were Scott Jamieson (68), Paul Casey, Thongchai Jaidee and Craig Lee, who each shot 70. Simon Dyson, also tied for second Friday, was disqualified for a rules violation that was discovered Saturday morning. In the second round, he marked his ball just beyond the cup on No. 8. As he marked it, Dyson made a quick move to tamp down a spot on the green directly in his line. That violates Rule 16-1a. The infraction was pointed out to European Tour rules officials, who spoke to Dyson. Because he did not add the two-shot penalty, he was disqualified for signing an incorrect scorecard. The disqualification was a big blow to the Englishman. He was No. 66 on the money list. Only the top 60 are eligible for the final event in Dubai. John Daly showed plenty of power but couldnt make a putt in his round of 74, which included a double bogey-birdie-bogey finish. He was six shots behind. For two days, Guthries first big trip in golf has been more than he could have imagined. He closed with a 64 in Las Vegas to tie for fifth and flew straight to Shanghai, leaving him just enough time to get over jet lag and see the Jack Nicklaus design. He didnt bring enough warm clothes, but at least he brought his game. He received a sponsors exemption more than a month ago, wanting to broaden his experience and learn to become a global golfer. It already is paying off. The relentless wind brought a drop in temperatures, yet Guthrie played the round in short sleeves. "I should have looked (the weather) up about Shanghai before I came here," he said. "I only have one sweater here. Im wearing blue and pink today, so Im kind of out there already. I didnt want to put a green sweater on top of it. So I just dealt with being a little cold." There has been nothing cold about his game. Guthrie made his first bogey of the tournament with a tee shot that left him against the lip of a fairway bunker on No. 5, and he had to knock it out to the fairway. He dropped another shot on the 10th, and hit a poor shot that left him in an impossible spot on the 12th. Everything else, however, was solid. He rolled in a 15-foot birdie on the 11th, got up-and-down behind the green on the par-5 15th for a birdie and hit 6-iron into 20 feet on the 17th. Two more days like this and he could be staying in China longer than he planned. The BMW Masters is the start of "The Final Series" on the European Tour, four tournaments with at least $7 million in prize money that concludes the Race to Dubai. Guthrie, coming off his rookie season on the U.S. PGA Tour, has no stake in that. A win, however, would make him eligible for the HSBC Champions next week in Shanghai, a World Golf Championship that counts toward the FedEx Cup on the U.S. circuit. Only 18 players in the 77-man field were under par, a testament to the tough conditions. Rafa Cabrera-Bello didnt expect to be among them until he ran off five straight birdies late in his round for a 68, leaving him five shots behind. Ian Poulter got back in the game until two late bogeys forced him to settle for a 69. Poulter was at 1-under 143, along with Rory McIlroy, who bogeyed the last hole for a 72, and Lee Westwood (71). Graeme McDowell, in his first event since getting married at the end of September, was trying to push his way up the leaderboard until he bogeyed three of his last five. "Its been very tough the last two days in the wind," Casey said. "These are not conditions I expected or wanted. But it makes a very good, difficult golf course even more so. Its a great test of golf, which is I guess what we want. This is the Final Series for us in Europe. Its meant to be difficult." Mariano Rivera Jersey . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Aaron Judge Jersey . To get things started, heres a little photo tour to get you acquainted with all the main characters. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankees-Miguel-Andujar-Kids-Jersey/ .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards. Matt Holliday Jersey .com) - St. Louis Blues right wing Vladimir Tarasenko, Detroit Red Wings center Pavel Datsyuk and Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury have been selected as the NHLs top players for last week. David Robertson Jersey . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011.PHILADELPHIA -- Too worried about his own draft night, Jake Virtanen didnt hear about his hometown Vancouver Canucks trading Ryan Kesler until late Friday. Of course he paid attention when he saw the Canucks kept the No. 6 pick. "I just tried to shake it off and try not to worry about it," Virtanen said. The next player up after the consensus top five of Aaron Ekblad, Sam Reinhart, Leon Draisaitl, Sam Bennett and Michael Dal Colle, Virtanen got his "dream come true" when the Canucks used that sixth overall pick on him. "Its pretty surreal for me," the six-foot left-winger said. "Still trying to soak it in. Its an amazing feeling." Virtanen, a native of Abbotsford, B.C., becomes yet another piece of the Trevor Linden/Jim Benning retooling project on the day Kesler was sent to the Anaheim Ducks and defenceman Jason Garrison to the Tampa Bay Lightning. So does Sault Ste. Marie centre Jared McCann, taken with the No. 24 pick the Canucks got as part of the Kesler deal. Unlike centre Nick Bonino and defenceman Luca Sbisa, whom the Canucks got from Anaheim, and Derek Dorsett, acquired from the New York Rangers for a third-round pick, Virtanen seems like a long-term project. Not only could he probably use some more time with the WHLs Calgary Hitmen, but he had shoulder surgery in May and is targeting mid-October to be cleared to take contact.dddddddddddd "If its not mid-October, I think I just want to be 100 per cent healthy," Virtanen said. "Im not going to rush anything. I just want to be healthy and be able to play my best game." Virtanen, a power forward who NHL Central Scoutings Peter Sullivan compares to Jarome Iginla, showed some of his best hockey this past season as a point-a-game player. He was also tied as Canadas leading scorer at the world under-18 championship. All that didnt mean Virtanen went into draft day relaxed and confident. He tossed and turned Thursday night worrying. Virtanen wondered if the shoulder injury would cause him to drop a few spots, but he hoped it wouldnt a big deal. Still, he was anxious about where hed get taken. "I kind of just sat at the hotel just sweating," Virtanen said. "The day was pretty crazy." Not just for him but the Canucks organization given the flurry of trades. Vancouver wrapped up its haul for Kesler by taking McCann, ranked 10th among North American skaters by NHL Central Scouting, with the 24th pick. McCann, a native of Stratford, Ont., had 62 points in 64 games last season and is considered a gifted playmaker. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 03:14 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
la kvar grandaj Index du Forum -> les news des équipes -> etoile sportive du sahel

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com