la kvar grandaj Index du Forum
FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion   S’enregistrer
Auteur Message
<  withdrew from the Paris Masters. C
miaowang123
MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:02 (2018)  withdrew from the Paris Masters. C --> Répondre en citant

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic lost in the doubles final at the Dubai Championships tennis event Saturday. Nestor and Zimonjic, the tournaments top seeds, lost 6-4, 6-3 to Rohan Bopanna of India and Pakistans Asiam-Ul-Haq Qureshi. Nestor and Zimonjic beat Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi in the doubles final of a tournament in Sydney last month. But they were outplayed this time by Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi, who needed 68 minutes to secure the win. "They were better, we probably didnt get enough first serves in," said Nestor. "When we both had chances to play they put more pressure on us. "We just didnt play well all around." Nestor, 41, was playing in his third ATP final in five weeks, winning in Brisbane and Sydney while also earning the Australian Open mixed title with Kristina Mladenovic of France. Nestor won the Dubai title in 2002 with Mark Knowles of the Bahamas but was unable to repeat the feat 12 years later. He and Zimonjic saved three set points in the final game of the 35-minute first set. But they were finally caught by a shovelled winner down the line which ended a fierce volley duel at the net between all of the four players. Bopanna and Ul-Haq Qureshi took control of the second set with a break of Zimonjic for a 3-1 lead en route to the victory. "Weve won some matches this week so thats a good thing," said Nestor. "Doubles seems to turn on just a few points, who knows anything can happen. "We can beat anyone or lose to anyone at any time." Nestor still needs a win to move into third all-time in the post-1968 Open. He currently has 83 career wins, tied with Australian Todd Woodbridge and behind Mike Bryan (96) and Bob Bryan (94). Nestor and Zimonjic have won 25 titles together with Nestor having played in 137 doubles finals. Freddie Hamilton Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. Mikael Backlund Jersey . Napoli beat high-flying Hellas Verona 3-0 to keep up the pressure on the top two while AC Milan had another disappointing night as four goals from teenage forward Domenico Berardi saw relegation-threatened Sassuolo come back from two goals down to win 4-3. http://www.flamesauthority.com/authentic-michael-ferland-flames-jersey/ . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. Cheap NHL Jerseys . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Gary Roberts Jersey . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found.BASEL, Switzerland - Rafael Nadal will have season-ending appendicitis surgery next month, ruling him out of the upcoming Paris Masters and the ATP finals in London.Nadal announced the decision Friday after losing to 17-year-old Borna Coric in a sub-par performance in the quarterfinals of the Swiss Indoors in Basel. He said he made the decision last week to undergo surgery on Nov. 3, and that his 2014 season is over.Its the day to say goodbye to the season, Nadal said. Its been a very hard year for me, mentally and physically. Im not going to play Paris and London, Im not competitive enough for that. I need to do the surgery for my appendix and I need to work on my back..ddddddddddddI need five weeks of rest and I want to have one month to try to work as much as I can to be ready for 2015. The only way to work on being fit is to be healthy. I need to fix all the things in my body first.Paris Masters organizers had earlier said Nadal pulled out of the tournament next week for personal reasons.The Spaniard needed treatment for appendicitis this month in Shanghai. In Basel, he was playing only his third tournament since Wimbledon, when a wrist injury curtailed his schedule.U.S. Open champion Marin Cilic and Ernests Gulbis also withdrew from the Paris Masters. Cilic has a right-arm injury and Gulbis a right-shoulder injury. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité
MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:02 (2018)  Publicité -->

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Page 1 sur 1
la kvar grandaj Index du Forum -> les news des équipes -> etoile sportive du sahel

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
AdInfinitum v1.00 ~ mikelothar.com